Monday, February 23, 2009

The President "George Washington."



George Washington was born on February 22 1732 and died on December 14 1799. George was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia. George earned fame because he was an American General and Commander in chief of the Colonial Armies in the American Revolution. The most amazing thing about him was that due to his excellent skills at war people decided to elect him as President. I think George Washington has contributed to society. One detail is that he was courageous in war. The other one is that he decided to join the war in order for him to defend his country.
I look up to this person because he showed courage in war and he never backed down. Also he became our first President of the United States. Last but not least he showed Unity. George Washington spent his whole childhood in a Ferry Farm.
I feel that George Washington accomplished a lot during his reign. I feel great that he became our first president of the United States. I have no words of explaining the amazing things he did for the U.S. I feel really happy that he defended this country. I feel glad that he contributed to society. I feel happy that George saved us from being conquered. George had the perfect requirements to become a President. George accomplished many goals in war. That is the reason that I admire George Washington.





No comments:

Post a Comment